Self delusion is my optimism

Thursday, February 15, 2007


I can still remember,when you moved in next door
I bought you some chocolates,from the corner candy store
Then it started raining,you started running home
That was the first time,i sang this song for you

Rain rain go away,come again another day
Rain rain go away,bring my love a sunny day

When i went to the army,you said you'd wait for me
But you sent me a letter,asking me to set you free
Then it started raining,tears started falling down
That was the last time,i sang this song for you

Rain rain go away,come again another day
Rain rain go away,bring my love a sunny day...

a song my friend used to sing in class,and this very song i fell in love with and remembered till today

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home